Hand in Hand: Egg-free Double 0 Thick Sand Module System

knockwood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

First of all, I can be sure that a successful thick sand system can absolutely handle NP. Practice is the only criterion to test truth. Without practice, there is no right to speak. Thick sand system is a micro-ecological dynamic balance system with thick sand as the carrier of bacteria and biodiversity as nutrients. Thick sand and thick sand system are different, it is easy to confuse!
Many Haiyou are very interested in the Egg-free Dual-0 Thick Sand Module System. This Dual-0 is relative, absolutely impossible, that is, very low close to zero. This system takes a lot of time to deal with thick sand materials in advance. Normally, the nutrient salt of thick sand materials is cleared for about 30 days. But my last clearing took 75 days. Every road leads to Rome. Thick sand and stone are common bacterial carriers in sea tanks, so I have to choose them according to my own situation. Using egg distribution, our system can be very simple to achieve double 0, without using egg distribution, our system can also double 0.
Practice is the only criterion to test truth. Without practice, there is no right to speak.
Haiyou often said that thick sand (to distinguish thick sand from thick sand system is different) can only deal with no3, not po4. Actually, thick sand can't deal with anything. It's just a carrier of bacteria. The core of any micro-ecosystem is bacteria. Bacteria are the basis of the ecological chain. The principle of the Egg-free Double-0 Thick Sand Module System is to treat nutrients mainly by bio-fixed nutrients. It can fix not only n, but also p, and then make NP enter the food chain, most of which eventually enter the organism, as a nutrient source for biological growth and reproduction. Then it reached nearly double 0 nutrients. When the system reaches true double 0, there will be a qualitative change. You will find that it is like a black hole. It may have been afraid of nutrient elevation at the beginning. But when it reaches true double 0, you are feeding ten times the original amount, and it will not make nutrient stress value at all. Successful thick sand system is really very strong. This is very similar to our car riders, when the engine reaches eight cylinders, the sound is called a qualitative change, then the sound is called the sound wave! That's why car owners recognize that eight cylinders are just, eight cylinders are real men!
DSC_0925.JPG

Every time I drive violently, I feel that this is a dialogue between men and men! I'm sorry to digress!
It doesn't matter if some Haiyou don't understand it. It's a system that spans N disciplines. Only when the amount of knowledge accumulates to a certain extent can they understand the truth. You just need to know that this is a fully scientific system proved by practice. Always remember that practice is the only criterion for testing truth. Without practice, there is no right to speak.
First look at the biological state of this egg-free double-0 thick sand module system

Enter the topic:
1. Nutrient clearance of thick sand materials
Coral bone size of about 5 cm sand Feisha 2-3 sand should not be too thick, because the need for sand-turning organisms (sea cucumber, sea star, shrimp, tiger, etc.) to clean up the sand surface.

2. Hardware Entry
Ultra White Cylinder: 33 * wide, 50 * long and 50 * high (as you know from the picture, this is a side view cylinder)
Current Generation: 3W Constant Speed Current Generation (only enough, preferably DC Wave Generation Pump)
Waterfall Filtration: Composite Zeolite Inside
Lamp: The first generation Aurora 6500 (has been in use for 6 years, after the office moved, the software cylinder was removed, the later three years did not change water, the parameters were measured weekly, fine-tuned, the state is good, that is, slow growth) if it is a full tank NPs ordinary algae cylinder lamp. Still, hard and soft corals need to consider the excitation spectrum coverage!
QQ图片20190810105057.jpg

The dead stone was used to make a scene. The impression was made according to Phoenix, but everyone said it was "white chicken". Later, they wanted to try the ability of pure thick sand, so they simply did not use "chicken". Only thick sand, to see how the effect is, the result is very satisfactory! This "chicken" will be used later.

3. Making Thick Sand
The thickness of coral bones and sand is 5-8 centimeters each. This thickness is the conclusion that I got after more than ten years of practice of thick sand system. It is also supported by foreign papers. Dr. Ron Shimek's research conclusion is 4-6 inches, which is completely consistent with my practice in more than ten years. Theory comes from practice!
Put in fresh seawater
The expanded wood bacteria were put into the sea water.
QQ图片20190810105012_副本.jpg

4. Measuring parameter Ca Mg KH K is adjusted to the qualified range. If the nutrient of thick sand material is clear and clean, it can directly go down to living things. If it is not sure whether it is completely clean, first go down to high algae, after a week of rest, measure nutrient! If qualified, you can go directly to biology! Later, I hung the algae up to the top of the tank, which left more white space, and did not affect the work of sand-turning organisms!
QQ图片20190810105012.jpg

图片1_wps图片.jpg

5. Daily maintenance
Wednesday, add and expand our strains, change water on weekends, clean zeolite (monthly replacement)! This small pot is 60 liters of water, because it feeds nps, so it must be fed in large quantities. With our coral food, we feed this 60 liter small pot with 1000 liters of water every day. At present, it still achieves the very low nutrient level close to double 0! Because NPs consumes very little Ca Mg kh, it can be basically satisfied only by changing water every week in peacetime! ____________ After changing the water every week, the parameters are measured and then fine-tuned to make up for the shortage. There are some high algae in the tank. These algae are also part of the biological fixed nutrients. They are harvested regularly. Successful thick sand system can cultivate very rich microbial communities, which is a very important part of bio-fixed nutrients, and can provide a rich variety of natural food sources for the organisms in the tank!
DSC_1167_副本.jpg

DSC_0231_副本.jpg

DSC_0672.JPG

These microbiota communities are actually nutrients, okay? If we use egg fraction, we will exclude some micro-organisms and cause mechanical damage to planktonic micro-organisms. After death, nutrients will be decomposed, resulting in a vicious circle. Therefore, a truly successful thick sand system does not need egg fraction!
6. Effect
D1SC_0828_副本.jpg

QQ图片20190803181410.jpg

QQ图片20190803181432.jpg

DSC_0647_副本.jpg

DSC_0746_副本.jpg

1001_副本.jpg

QQ图片20190202172528.jpg

DSC_0704_副本.jpg

DSC_0650_副本3.jpg

Keep more algae and they can turn directly into hippocampus.
QQ图片20190314162718.jpg

And it can also reproduce small hippocampus, very interesting!
DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0876.JPG

7. Failure of Thick Sand System
Nutritional salts remain high, garbage algae are growing, coral condition is getting worse and worse, slowly dealgae and dehulling death! Depending on adsorption and precipitation, it can only cure the symptoms but not the root cause. It can not last for a long time. Like a cold and fever, over 38.5 degrees should take cooling drugs to prevent high temperature injury, but only to cure symptoms without cure, fever, or need to find the cause of disease, fundamentally treat the disease!
8. Reasons for the Failure of Thick Sand System
No strains were put in to benefit the thick sand system.
No nutrient clearance for thick sand materials
If you have children at home, you can do it with them. It will not only give him the chance to show his creativity, but also make him have enough confidence in his intelligence, develop his courage and perseverance to the end, and enhance his understanding of nature, his awe and enthusiasm for life. Love!
QQ图片20190810131034.jpg
QQ图片20190202172537.jpg

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back