• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domboski

No Coral Here
$25 for MR donors and $30 for everyone else

christmas.jpg

christmas-ap2.jpg

christmas-ap.jpg

General Information:

Minimum Tank Size: 55 gallons
Temperament: Peaceful fish that requires a sand bed of at least 2-3"
Reef Compatible: Yes
Water Conditions: 72-78? F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
Max. Size: 7"
Diet: Feed this fish frozen preparations for carnivores, chopped seafood and a nutritionally complete flake food. Has been known to eat reef pests such as flatworms.

Detailed Information:

We have two Christmas wrasses as seen in the photos attached to this thread. Both were treated with praziquantel and copper power. They are eating frozen mysis, formula I& II pellets, and Hikari Marine-S. these fish have been in our care nearly a month. The larger is about 3.5" and the smaller is about 2.5". Please be sure to have a sand bed if you are considering purchasing these beauties. If you bought both there is potential that the larger wrasse will completely turn into a male.

This fish are guaranteed for 7 days starting from the minute it is picked up. To receive a refund or a replacement fish you must provide the deceased fish frozen in tank water and a separate sample of your display tank water. The gurantee only applies to the original purchase and not for the replacement.

Paypal is accepted. I'll respond to your PM with the address if requested. Paypal fee will be added to the cost.

Attachments

• th_christmas.jpg
    th_christmas.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 252

Domboski

No Coral Here
It's possible but........

1- How long have you had the Melanurus?
2- What size tank do you have?
3- How big is your melanurus?
4- If they do fight can you get the fish out rather easily?

There is risk but I have seen others mix the same genus of wrasses. I think tank size has a lot to do with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: